Skip to main content

Insomnia, why you gotta be so mean? 

It’s 2:34 am and I’m wide awake. I get waves of insomnia and I always wondered why? It usually comes right before a period. 🙄 or after I take my Zoloft. I’m about to go take me a Plexus Probio and that’ll help kick it. I usually get the best sleep when I do. I always use this time to clean, paint my fingernails, or read my devotional. Since I’m awake I figured I’d blog to see what you all do when you’re up in the wee hours of the night?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness

Mental Health Awareness Mental health doesn't need an invitation to wreak havoc on your mind, body and soul. It comes without warning. You could be perfectly fine and then you just feel unwell or uneasy. Your body starts tensing up and you feel like you're drowning. I have tried to hide from my anxiety for years because people treat you differently. They don't understand that it is not who you choose to be but it chooses you. Do you have that friend who always says they will, but they don't? It is not because they don't want to attend or they don't want to excel. It is because they are physically and mentally tired. Why does society shun the weak and feeble? Do they not know that sometimes mental illness comes from tragedy? Or maybe it is society that created it? Some people haven't been given the ability to cope with their illness. Or maybe you are strong and famous but you suffer depression? Every time you make someone feel bad for mental illn...

Your'e in the fight of your life..

You're in the fight of your life, and its in heavenly places.. Whatever walk of life you're in you are grouped in three categories in life. You have gone through something hard. You are going through something hard currently. You will go through something hard in the future. This illusion that we will not go through trials in our life because of (insert your idea) is misleading to the true interpretation to life here on earth. Because since sin entered this world we have been battling a war between good and bad. That is why the hardest battles you will probably go through will be mental warfare not physical. Although physical pain is never the less hard and debilitating so is our mental wars.   I am a religious person, you may not be. That is your journey. So for me I like to look at the mental battles in a sense of holy ground.   The devil will always try to derail you. And he comes through our thoughts and interpretations of ourselves. "I am not good enough...

Contentment

I haven’t wrote since my miscarriage. Honestly I stopped anything that I was doing to advance myself mentally, physically and emotionally because I was numb. Anxiety sets in and derails me from my supplements that I know work for me. I convinced myself it was what caused the miscarriage and irregular periods. However I know what the root cause of my problems are. They always have been my anxiety. But they don’t always have to be. I’m not comfortable living a “victim” mindset. Not that things haven’t been tough for me but because I have tons to be grateful for and I know it could always be worse. You see chronic stress rather it’s brought on by life or stress we manifest ourselves will make you physically ill. It’s a viscous cycle. Your anxiety makes you worry about everything on God’s green earth and then it creates high levels of stress. The saying “what goes up, must come down” obviously was never referring to an anxious mind. And your body believes what your mind tells it to. I...